In the current  race for ranking high in search engines Directory submission plays a great role.

It is time-tested and very popular method of getting links from submitting your website to a directory of sites.

You will find numerous directories online both free and online. I think while you start go for a bigger one.
Here is a link of 


Top Hundred Directory Lists

You can Try this.


Leave a Reply

Powered By Blogger
Web Design Tools and Tips. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Indian, Web / UI Designer, Graphic Designer, Freehand Artist, Brand Designer and Wordpress Integratorbased in Kolkata, India. Simplicity, elegance and branding concept are the key tools of my design. I love what I do and what I have done so far for the last 4 years working experience in this arena with different agencies and my employer Da Miracle. From my childhood days I was inclined to art and creation. In those days I enjoyed my pass time with putting my thoughts on a scrap paper with a pencil. I, now also remember that how I drew my first human figure. I just drew a glass bottle and then added head, legs, hands to it. A long days had passed away and now I am in my work field. As a Creative Director I have to act upon the concept development, creative designing process of the entire projects. In these four years I have I have challenged myself , my clients and my employer through various innovative designs and ultimately successfully delivered the projects which are beyond the thought of my employer and my clients.

Followers